Every month someone (a human, I presume), makes a JPEG of daily photo themes with the hashtag #marchphotoaday. It’s actually more than one person, which I found out by actually looking up the hashtag and seeing very different themes on the days I was posting selfies and cat photos.
Anyway, I had a lot of fun doing this! I took and edited these all on my iPhone, except for day 8. Enjoy!
Day 1–Current Mood
- Proud (withheld from public blog, a photo of my son going off of a jump on his sled)
- I liked this picture because the spots that look like windows on the clock tower are actually reflections of the windows from the building across the street.
- These dark chocolate covered crepes that my mom brought back from Paris. I had a whole box last month, and this is all that’s left!
- A stack of traditionally published YA books (most of my favorite YA books are on my kindle, but you get the idea).
- A penny frozen to the ground
- Someone’s shoe on the street
- At the Melting Pot
Day 8–Favorite Feature
- Honesty. It results in making me (and sometimes others) feel like this.
Day 9–On Your Desk
- Dinosaurs, vampires, weddings, skeletons, zombies, and Psycho.
- The inside of a guitar
- The crazy robot time grid setting that will cook our crockpot dinner.
Day 12–Your Hair
Day 13–Nostalgia @Polished Tavern right now! 🙂
- Soap at the car wash
- A shot from our nature walk today.
Day 16–Drink of Choice
- Underneath a bridge
Day 19– Soft
- Lost stuffed animal on a sign
Day 20–Look Up
- Bridge over Speer
- Raw sneak peak of chapter 26 of my novel, Shelved. Computer-suggested corrections and all… enjoy those green underlines while they last.
Day 22–Birthday Gift
- Intentionally skipped because I had to return my birthday present
Day 23–What You’re Wearing
- It’s a picture I took in the window. The only effect added is the color. I found the theme boring. “What you’re wearing.”
Day 24–Home (withheld from public blog-private photo of our son)
- Do you see faces?
- The concert tee
Day 27–Close Up
- Graffiti on a light
- On the tracks
Day 28–Finishing Touch
- Only two chapters to go!
- Confluence Park
Day 30–On Your Shelf
- The horror corner:
World War Z
Dexter action figure
Authentic Playboy mansion Halloween party invitation, Book of Skulls, handcrafted Black Dahlia framed vintage doll face, Zombie Christmas Carols, Skull Popcorn, EMF reader from the Stanley Hotel, Zombie tear apart doll, and a shelf of horror books.
Day 31–Can’t Leave Home Without
- Inner Child