Welcome to day 2 of finishing the First Draft. Here’s what today’s adventure entailed:
- Wake up to bird chirping loudly outside my window. What the H time is it? It’s still dark! Turn on white noise app on my phone and put pillow over my head, go back to sleep.
- The dog is hungry. Get up. Feed her, let her out, feed the cat, give both of them treats, make coffee, take cocktail of vitamins per the norm.
- Check emails and FB, look at the photo of the day theme: Finishing Touch. Hey! Wouldn’t it be cool to take a picture of my manuscript all finished? Start this blog.
- Our son wakes up.
- Words written this morning: 530
- What can I say? It’s Saturday… a day filled with Princess birthday parties (complete with singing Elsa) and March Madness parties. I did, however, manage to write the key chapter the the novel. Only two more chapters to go!!!!
- Total word count tally:
1573 words written today.